2013年6月19日水曜日

Tourist spot in Japan(Yuki Watanabe)


Hi,everyone!
This week I am going to share about the "tourist spot" in Japan.
My recommended tourist spot is Miyagi prefecture.Miyagi prefecture is located next to Fukushima prefecture from where I belong to.
It takes about 2 hours from Tokyo to Miyagi by shinkansen.

I would like to introduce Miyagi's 3special things from my point to you :foods,places,events.

Firstly, I'd like to introduce foods of Miyagi.
Miyagi faces the ocean,so the seafood is deilicious. Gyu-tan is famous in Miyagi. Gyu-tan is a cow's tongue. It is flavored by salt and best with cooked rice.
 
  

Secondly,I'd like to introduce place of Miyagi.I think Matsushima is the famous place of Miyagi. It is known as one of the "Three Views of Japan.I went there last winter: the view of Matsushima is so beautiful.
We can see cherry blossom during spring and enjoy the changing colors of autumn leaves during fall.
 
 

Lastly,I'd like to introduce one famous event
of Miyagi. It is the Star Festival. Every year this festival is held during August. I had been there
once and decoration is so big and attractive. We can see about 3000 types of decorations.
Normally,There are many food stands at a festival but There are no food stands in this festival.

Miyagi is a good place,so please visit there once of you visit Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿