2013年6月7日金曜日

My home town (Chisato Nozawa)


This week I want to introduce you my hometown !! 
 
My hometown is Kanagawa.
I have been living here since I was three years old.
Kanagawa is located next to Tokyo and it faces the sea.
 
Kanagawa is a pretty place where we have both, commercial and green areas.
I think it is valuable for us.
 
Kanagawa also has a famous port.
It is called Yokohama port.
Perry who is an American man came to Yokohama port during 1853.
The ship by which Perry , one of the important American men in Japanese history , came to Kanagawa is called the Black Ship.
 
Yokohama port prospered later as an international port.
 
 
Similarly , Kanagawa has hot springs, too.
Hot springs have effective impact on relaxation and relieve various illness of our body.
I like going to hot spring :D
 
In addition , orange are also famous in Kanagawa.
 The land of Kanagawa suitable for cultivations, too.
 
Thank you for reading .
 
 
 
 
The site of picture.
 http://onpara.jp/share/yadodetail/qk002_0250.html
http://www.pen-kanagawa.ed.jp/

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿