2013年6月20日木曜日

My school life (Yuki Ishimaru)


Hello, everyone.

Today, I would like to introduce about my school life.
I'm a student at Tokyo Keizai University. I'm a sophomore.

Tokyo Keizai University's structure is small in size with very convenient classrooms for the students.
Our university looks beautiful when cherry blossoms blooms in the tree lined-street of the school gate during spring and when light glow during the winter.

When I was a freshman, I had many compulsory subject to study.
But this year I choose all my subjects my self.
Moreover we can choose the classes we went to study and mamage it on the favorite and appropriate days of the week.

After the classes, me and my friends play and have lots of fun during the holidays.
My house is far from the universityl.

I take arround two hours or more to reach my university.
But I think I made a good choice by choosing Tokyo Keizai Universitythat it was good to come to this university as everyday is a fun filled day.

I enjoy going to my univercity.

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿