2013年6月21日金曜日

My favorite sightseeing spot (Chisato Nozawa)

This week, I would like to introduce about sightseeing spots in Japan.
My favorite sightseeing spot is Ogasawara island.
 
Ogasawara Island is belongs to Tokyo.
The island is located between a quarter to Tokyo and Australia.
The annual average temperature of Ogasawara is 23degrees.
It is enrolled as a world heritage.
Only a ship can reach to this island which takes more than 25 hours.
The ship is called Ogasawaramaru. We only have one chance in a week to visit this island.
 
I went to the island on a school trip tree years ago.
The island has many natural beauties and local people are very kind.
Local people welcome you by Nanyo dance when we arrive at Ogasawara.
The dance was originated in Ogasawara Island when Japan governed Saipan and Guam.
 
I was surprised to know that Ogasawara have the culture of eating tortoise.
The weather is warm in Ogasawara, so passion fruit and pineapples are famous there.
 
The area is very clean so they have beautiful starlit sky.
To add they have many unusual animal and plant.
 
 
For example, a Mushroom called Greenpepe which shines green in the night and Snail called Ogasawaramaimai which is very big!


The beach of Ogasawara is very beautiful. John beach is most beautiful one.
We have to walk in the mountain roads for two hours to reach there.
 
I was very tiring but the scenery was beautiful and I could taste the sense of accomplishment. 
 
 
I want to go Ogasawara Island again.
Thank you for reading.



 
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿