2013年6月28日金曜日

My favorite artist (Chisato Nozawa)


Today, I would introduce my favorite singer.

 

Her name is Namie Amuro. She was born in Okinawa in 1977.

She is very beautiful. She is a singer as well as a dancer.

She endorses are very popular in Japan.

 

Many Japanese girls love her.

 

My most favorite song of Namie Amuro is “Get myself back” .

This song delivers happiness in a good spirit.  

The meeting of the song is to let go the past and move on in life.

It is a very optimistic song and helps me become more positive.

 

I think Namie is the most splendid artist of Japan.

Her songs are very famous at wedding ceremonies as well.

 

I just love her.

 

Thank you for reading.

 

Here below is the link for the picture.

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E5%AE%89%E5%AE%A4%E5%A5%88%E7%BE%8E%E6%81%B5+%E7%94%BB%E5%83%8F&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GWLMUbWGO8mLkQXGtICgBg&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1165&bih=611




 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿