2013年6月29日土曜日

My favorite artist of Japan(Yukari Yamazaki)

Hello, everyone.
Today, I would like to introduce my favorite music of Japan.

My favorite music group is RipSlyme.
I like songs which give us positive feelings and have a sense of rhythm and RipSlyme fullfills all those criterias.


RipSlyme (often stylized as RIPSLYME) is a Japanese hip hop group.
It is composed of for MC: Ryo-Z, llmari, Pes&Su, and other Hip Hop such as The Pharcyde, DeLa Soul, Public Enemy, Jurassic 5, the Beastie Boys, DJ Premier, Leaders of the New School.


Indies era, Single is 8th, Album is 3th.
After major debut, Single is 18th, Album is 3th. And Best Album.


They have a distinctive voice. Their music is lyrics and melody has a sense of rhythm. There Music Videos are also very intresting.
I have fun while listening to RipSlyme music.

I think you will also love the songs of this group.
The songs I recommended you to listen are "Wish Upon a Star", "Sense of Wonder", "NP", "Remember", "One", "Sun and Bikini".
The other songs are lovely too.
If you want to listen, here below is a link for you.


Thank you for reading. Bye.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿