2013年6月16日日曜日

My campus life (Yuki Watanabe)

Hi, guys!!

Our today’s topic is my campus life.

My university is Tokyo Keizai University.Keizai means ‘economics’.

My university has 5 majors; Economics, Management, Low, Communication, 21st century Liberal Art Program.

  My major is communication studies so that I can learn various types of communication.

For example, if you want to study communication between men and society, we can study publication, advertisement, mass media or if you want to study methods of communication, we can learn PC skills, dance, interviews, making movies and so on.

There are many interesting classes in my major, so I always think it is a good choice that I choose this major.

After school, I participate in my club activities every Monday and Thursday .

My club is ESS(English Speaking Society).

There are many Japanese who like English subject and I am one of them. we discuss on various topics in English.

Sometimes, we guide  foreigners at famous spots in Tokyo.
Some other activities are BBQ, international party, travel and etc...
We can learn English in various enjoyable format.
Many other universities have ESS club too, so I have many friends who belong to other ESS clubs too.

Therefore I can study my favorite or interesting class every day and also I can make many good friends after school. So I am happy with my campus life now.
 
Thank you.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿