2013年6月14日金曜日

My school life(Chisato Nozawa)


Hello.

Recently, the weather of is very hot. How about yours?

 This week, I want to introduce about my school life.


I’m a Tokyo Keizai University student and at my second year of guraduation.


My major subject is law.

It takes one and half hours by train to reach my university every day.


The first class starts at 9 o’clock for 90minute.

 
There is sloping road on the way to my university from the train station, and it is very hard for me to walk the road.


I eat lunch at school canteen with my friend.

The canteen serves Noodles, Spaghetti and Curry rice and many more.

The dishes there are delicious.


My university is very clean.

We have computer room, gym, library and an English study lounge.

The new library at my university is under construction now.

Every Monday, I study English with Seki seminar friends!

 
I enjoy university life very much because I love my friends.

 
Thank you for reading.

 
Have a nice day ;D

 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿