2013年6月15日土曜日

school life (Kaito Higa)


Hello everyone!

 This time, I would like to introduce about my campus life.

 I go to campus by train from the nearest station from my home. I change trains at “Ikebukuro” station and “Shinjuku” station. It takes me more than an hour from my home to the university campus. During rush hours, the train is so crowded that I get exhausted when I reach at the station.

 

As I mentioned before, I’m majoring in business administration. I’m studying about management, marketing or business history and so on. These subjects are very difficult for me, but I work hard to maintain my credit. Otherwise, I won’t be able to graduate from my university.

 

Outside class, I belong to a circle made by me and my friends. In there, we enjoy various sports like Futsal, Badminton, and Basketball once a week.

 

There’re also many events in the circle every season.

 

In spring, we go to cherry blossom viewing and enjoy barbeque at riverside.

 

 In summer, we go to the beach and enjoying fireworks.

 

 In winter, we go snowboarding camp to the mountains.

 

 Through these events, I deepened exchange with many people and make a lot of friends. I really love these activities with my close friends

 

Now, I spend almost all of my free time at weekend studying English, because I visit Vietnam in September and I want to communicate with Vietnamese student well.

 My English skills are still not perfect. So, I try my best to studying English.

 

Thank you for your reading.

 

http://www.tku.ac.jp/renkei/Envrep/moricamblog/oth...



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿