2013年6月14日金曜日

school lfe(IKki Aoshima)

 

Hi, how are you? I’m so fine!

This week we talk about my school life please read!!
 
 I was so surprised because many people have read this blog!!
We'll write this blog every day, so please read it in futurre!!

 
Today let’s talk about my school life


 I’m a student at Tokyo Keizai University. The University is located in Kokubunji city, Tokyo. I live in Yamanashi, so it takes about 2 hours to reach school every day. It’s about 75 km from my house.

Every day, I drive my car to the nearest station for 30 minutes, and take a train for school which takes about 70 minutes. It was so hard for me to go to school when I was a freshman but now, I’m used to going there so it’s difficult for me!!

 

My University is comparatively small in size compared to other Japanese Universities. But still, there are 11 buildings at my university. These buildings are always clean, because there are at least 40 people who clean our school every day. Especially, toilets are so clean like that of luxurious Hotels.
 
The security at my university is also great as there are more than 10 gatekeepers who protect us from car accidents.

 
 My university has many facilities. We have lots of PCs which we can use all the time. To add we have a shower room, gym, liberally and cafeteria which are also available to all the students. The students who use gym are muscled and strong.

The library consists of so many books which can be used not only by students from our university but also by people all over Japan. Our university has been constructing a new library since 2011. It will be completed by next year!! We can’t wait for using it.

 

 Finally, I’d like to tell you about my classes. Our subject class is for 90 minutes. We can make our schedule by ourselves. Almost all the students belong into a circle (circleclub) and have part-time-jobs. So, some students study hard, others work hard and earn money. There are different kinds of student in my school.

 

I love my university! I love my university life!!

 Thank you.

 




 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for the post!

    Although the school, as you said, is small compare with other university, it can be the dream school of the Vietnamese, at least to me!!!11 buildings in a school are not a joke at all.

    I get the difficulty that you have to endure for spending about 2 hours to go to school everyday because the Vietnamese students somehow face the same situation.

    I am lucky enough to have my family with me in the city but this isn't reduce distance from house to school. I spends 45 minutes each day to go to school by motorbike. Most of people in Vn use motorbike because in Vietnam, to own a motorbike you have to consider everything related to your income and expenditure for maintaining the car and the income of most of the people cannot afford those luxury things.

    Many students at universities come from many different provinces so they have to bear many burdens such as finance, independent life, balance between school and work etc, but the top of all is the financial burden because in the city, they have to pay for a particular thing double or even triple time compare with those at their hometown. Back to the transportation to school topic, many students will use bus to travel to everywhere. As a student, you only need to pay 1/3 of the actual price and bus network cover over the city.

    However, there are some Vietnam rules on our buses and if you want, I can take you on a bus when you are in Vietnam. ^^

    返信削除