2013年6月27日木曜日

My favorite song(Ikki Aoshima)


 

Hi, how are you? I’m so fine!
 
Today, I’d like to talk about my favorite Japanese song.

 The song’s title is “Sekai ni hitotsudake no Hana”.

 In English it means “The Only Flower in the World”.

 This song was the bestseller, and it’s one of the most famous songs in Japan!

 This group sold 2,580,000 pieces of CD’s!!

 

The song was sung by SMAP who is a top idol group of Japan.

This song delivers a special massage!

 The massage is “No need to struggle to be Number 1, just be you, and be the Only One”.

 The massage reminds us that our life is very precious and we have only one life and we must understand the feeling of “Who am I?”

In the U.S., the thinking of “Who am I?” is often acknowledged and people enjoy their life.

 However, especially in Japan, many people don’t focus in the feeling “Who am I?” and don’t enjoy their own life. What is worse is that there are a lot of suicides.

So, if listen to this song, we can remind ourselves of that feeling. Please listen to this song.

 

This is the You Tube URL “The Only Flower in the World”


 

There are five members in SMAP! They are popular idol.

 They appear in a lot of TV programs every day!
 For example, singing programs, comedy programs, dramas and so on.

 I think they are so special persons of Japan!

 I like them very much!

Lastly, I want to tell you about SMAPs new song “Joy!!”

 It’s a funny and cheerful song. And it makes us happy!

Please listen to this song!

Here below is the link for you.


 
Thank you for reading. Bye-bye.

http://image.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=top_ga1_sa&p=smap#mode%3Ddetail%26index%3D421%26st%3D15697

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿