2013年7月5日金曜日

my favorite song(Kaito Higa)


Hi everyone. How are you doing?

 Do you listen to songs? I often listen to a various songs.

 This time, I would like to introduce you one of the most popular Japanese songs.

 

 My favorite Japanese song is “DOOR”. It is sung by male duo group, “KOBUKURO”. The name of the group originated from the artist’s name “KOBUCHI” and “KURODA”. They are very famous artist in Japan.

 

 The reason why I choose this song is that the lyric has a great impression on me. Especially, I love one of the phrase of the climax, 行くしかないだろう”. It means just have to go. We are bothered by many things in our life, but definitely we just have to let it go.

 When I had a hard time during the club activity in high school, I was encouraged by listening to this phrase. So it is a very memorable and motivational song for me.

 

This song also taught me that we should have a dream in our life and we should strive for that dream.

 

 I love this song. I want you to listen to this song. Here below is the link for the video.

 

 You learnt about my favorite song so if you have a favorite song, please let me know, I want to listen to it, too.

 

 Thank you for reading my post.
 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿