2013年7月15日月曜日


Hello everyone!!!

 

How are you? I am doing great.

 

This week we are going to talk about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is “High school musical”

 

High school musical was released in2006 in the United States. This movie is based on music and comprises of two series as season 1 and 2. I like both of them. It is very popular movie.

 

There are many kinds of songs in this movie. The two of my favorite songs from the movie are “we’re all in this together”. This song is from the season 1 series. This song is sung when everyone gets together in very high tempo. It’s very catchy and nice song so if I hear it once, I keep on singing it all day and can’t get this song off my mind.

 

The second song is named “everyday”. This song is from the season 2 series. This song is a duet by the boy and the girl. The harmony of the song is very beautiful and meaningful. It is a very nice movie and I like it very much.

 

I hope you liked my description about the movie. I will be happy if you watch this movie.

 

 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿