2013年7月11日木曜日

My favorite movie (Higa Kaito)


Hi everyone. How are you guys doing?

 

This time, I would like to introduce about my favorite movie.

 My favorite movie’s name is “Good Will Hunting”. Have you ever seen this movie?

 

Good Will Hunting” is American human drama which was released in 1997. The movie is about the heart exchange of a genius young man who has been living with a trauma of his childhood and a psychologist who has broken his heart after losing his wife.

 

The central characters of this movie are young man and the writer of this movie “Matte Damon”.  Do you know him? He is one of the famous Hollywood stars, and he received the best original screenplay Oscar for this movie. I love all the movies he screens on.

 

In this movie, I have one favorite scene in particular.

The scene is at the climax, where the psychologist says a phrase to the young man. The phrase is “It’s not your fault”. He says again and again, “It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault”. Just then, the younger man cries hard like a child.

 That phrase really impressed me and I love it. Someday, I want to say that phrase “It’s not your fault” to someone who has a similar trouble.

 So I established the link of video of this scene.

 

If you haven’t seen this movie, you should see it soon!

 

Thank you for your reading.

 



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿