2013年7月12日金曜日

My fabrite movie (Ikki Aoshima)


Hello, everyone. This week I want to tell you about my favorite Japanese movie.
My favorite Japanese movie is “Studio Ghibli” series!! Do you know “Studio Ghibli”?
It’s a big Japanese company whose main project is to produce animation films.
 
The animation films are so many kinds. For example, based on ancient Japanese society, in the fantasy world society, where a pretty monster appears and people who live in there can use magic, and so on.
 
 The animation is so beautiful! I think Japanese animations are the most beautiful animations in the world! Similarly, “Studio Ghibli” films are so popular not only in Japan, but also in other countries.

 
 In Studio Ghibli almost all of the famous animations are written by Miyazaki Hayao who is an animation writer on behalf of Japan and is very popular person worldwide. His animation makes us so happy and gives good impressions.

 
 I want to introduce the most interesting “Studio Ghibli” animation film to you all.
The contents of the film are magnificent like a fantasy.
 
 The film is named “Sen to chihiro no Kamikakushi”. In English it means “Spirited Away”

 This story is in the fantasy world. In the film, the main character and her family are normal persons, but they go to another world! In that world, some characters use magic, others change to dragon and so on. In addition, there are so many other mysterious monsters.

Throughout the film, we can watch beautiful and creative world which increase our imaginations.

 I have watched this movie about 20 times. So, I like this movie so much!!
 I want you to watch this movie!
 
Studio Ghibli” has many other interesting films as well. You should check it!!
 
 Thank you.






 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿