2013年5月23日木曜日

Self introduction(Ikki Aoshima)




Hi, everyone!




My name is Ikki Aoshima.

I'm a leader of this seminar!

I'm a sophomore student and my major is Business management.
 
I live in Tsuru city in Yamanashi prefecture.
Yamanashi is located next to Tokyo! And, Yamanashi is famous for Mt. Fuji.
Do you know Mt. Fuji?
It's highest mountain in Japan!!
And it's going to be a world heritage.

 My hobby is playing tennis and watching movies!
I have played tennis since I was 9 years old. Playing tennis is so fun!!
I belong to the soft tennis circle in my university.

My favorite movies are Harry Potter series and Les Miserable.
I think that the movies are the most interesting movie!!


 I’m going to grow up my ability through this seminar.
I think its chance for me to get many experiences. I'll do my best and want to feel myself.

Thanks for reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿