2013年5月25日土曜日

Self intoduction(Kaito Higa)


Hello everyone.

I'm Higa Kaito.

I would like to introduce myself.

I'm majoring in business administration at Tokyo Economic University as a second-year student. I'm 19 years old.

I played basketball from the age of 12 to 18 years old. Basketball is the only sports I am good at.

 I've also played Karate and soccer, but they finished halfway.

 Recently, I started playing Golf. It is so much fun!  If I complete it, I want to be a master.

I often listen to Western music like Michael Jackson or Queen. I like Michael Jackson very much. I think His songs and dance are top of the world. He is the man I dream of!

I'm looking for some friends having same hobbies. So I will study English very hard to communicate with everyone!

Thank you for your reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿